21 July 2007

I haven't written anything for nearly a month - I guess that is a reflection of the fact that I don't have anything to complain about really - and I guess that's what this blog has been, mostly me complaining and writing just to get things somewhere besides in my head. I hope this blog isn't always a place of complaining for me.

We had sex last week, she really enjoyed it, and afterward proclaimed that we should have sex more often - I've been trying to convince her of that for months! I hope it happens. She also used me quite a few times as a humping post this week - I was so close to suggesting that she give me a BJ after one of her hump sessions, but I couldn't do it. This illustrates one of my biggest problems in relationships in general: I am unable to ask for what I want and to explore sex with someone without feeling embarrassed. Another example - I have told her so many times how much I want to go down on her, but she won't let me - the conversation always ends at that, and we don't talk about the true core of the matter, her lack of orgasm. I understand that she may be the type that will never orgasm, but I want to try anything and everything, and she wants to ignore it - I wish we could talk about it. We both have the day off tomorrow and I am hoping for another session of pleasurable love making for her, positive reinforcement is the key. Wish me luck.

No comments: