26 June 2007

We had sex again on Sunday - I was feeling super horny and asked her if she wanted to - and she said it was up to me, of course that's not really sexy, but it gave me the chance to take advantage of her, even if she wasn't that into it. Of course, at the time I didn't feel like I was taking advantage of her, I tried as best as I could to get her into feeling sexy, but I don't think she ever did - but I could tell she wanted to let me use her, in a way, and I did - it felt great, but afterward I felt bad about the situation because her heart wasn't into it. The past two days she has used me as a dry-humping target, but leaving me extremely turned on and aching for a BJ or a handjob and getting nothing - this is okay, because she deserves to use me whenever she wants, but I am so incredibly pumped up after one of these situations that not getting my own release is almost torture. I have been thinking a lot lately about asking her for a BJ - I have been craving one for months and months, and I don't have the courage to tell her that I miss that almost more than I do sex.

1 comment:

College Groupie said...

wow. get her on her knees and shove it in her mouth. maybe she just needs to see how much she turns you on.