29 April 2007

I want to push you down on the bed, face first. I want to strip your clothes off, and tie your hands. I want to sit on your incredibly sexy legs and massage your back and perfectly shaped ass until I can feel the heat coming from between your thighs. I want to slowly spread your legs as I massage my way towards your dripping cunt. I want to finger your pussy slowly and forcefully, feeling your flesh pulsate around my middle finger as I press it as far as it will go into your wet and warm folds. I want to rub your clit with my thumb until you can't take it any longer, and just as your climax builds, I want to tongue your sexy ass hole while squeezing your breasts and pinching your nipples. I want to work my way down to your dripping pussy and slurp up all of your juices, tasting and drinking in your incredible sex. I want you to arch your back and stick your plump and juicy ass up in the air as I strive to tongue your clit, and continue to lap at your hole. I want you to feel my raging hard-on pressed against your leg, dripping precum uncontrollably. I want to position myself behind your waiting pussy and fuck you hard and fast with my fully engorged and completely satisfied cock. I want you to rock back against me, taking every bit of my cock into your cunt. I want to feel your pussy walls expand and contract around my dick as your heart beats faster and the pleasure builds. I want to lean forward and grab your tits, feeling your hard nipples press into the palms of my hands as I gyrate my hips, building towards your climax. I want to feel you lose control as my cock throbs deep in your tunnel, I want to feel your juices leak out and cover my balls, dripping onto the bed, forming a puddle on the sheets. I want to hug you from behind as your pleasure reaches it's height. I want to hold you as you collapse to the bed, completely satisfied. I want to lay with you, my quivering dick still deep inside you, until you begin to move your hips again, massaging my member slowly and purposfully with your juicy pussy. I want you to move slowly and methodologically as I build towards a powerful and explosive orgasm. I want to lose control deep inside you, blasting cum into your slippery and hot snatch. I want to fall asleep with my cock still gripped by your inviting pussy, cuddling together in bliss.

No comments: