24 April 2007

We like to cuddle very close when sleeping sometimes, and this morning I happened to be more awake and laying in bed, while she was sleepy and actually sleeping. Cuddling always turns me on a lot, so I had a very hard erection, and I really wanted to do something about it, but I didn't want to stop cuddling... These are the type of situation that I think would be perfect for sex, and in my not-quite-awake, but not sleeping mode this morning, I figured I could maybe, just maybe turn her on in her sleep, and she would wake up in the mood. I started by putting my hand on her ass under her shorts, and moved my thumb toward her vagina. I very gently and slowly rubbed my thumb over her lips, and eventually her clit - I could tell that she was getting excited in her sleep, she jerked randomly, and her pussy was getting hot and moist, but she was still asleep. Of course, doing this gets me very excited, and I started doing it faster, until she woke up. Unfortunately, she is a grumpy person in the morning, and after she woke up, she rolled over and went back to sleep, ending my fun. I've done something like this quite a few times, but she has never said anything about it - and sometimes I think that once she wakes up and realizes what I am doing, she gets mad - but I have no way of knowing. Either way, I've been sexually frustrated since this morning, and even though I masturbated shortly after to the thought of what could have been, I still don't feel fulfilled in any way.

No comments: