29 April 2007

Why do you demand my attention and devotion, but shy away from any sexual desire I have for you and your incredibly sexy body?

Why do you tease me with playful and flirtatious behaviour, but immediately change face when I reciprocate?

Why do you tell me how much you enjoy pleasuring me, and how you don't mind satisfying my sexual urges, but you only grudgingly indulge me, and only if I ask in a very straightforward and mood-killing manner?

Why do you agree that the best way to re-ignite our sex life, and your sex drive is to spend intimate time together, in an attempt to arouse and pleasure each other, but never actually participate when the opportunity presents itself?

Why do you require my admiration and desire, but ridicule and insult yourself, and call me a liar when I compliment your amazingly entrancing and attractive figure?

Why can I not bring myself to ask you these questions that cut to the core of our relationship problems?

2 comments:

Marc-Oliver said...

It is quite funny. I am almost twice your age, but what you describe is so familiar. My girlfriend and I went a long way solving the problem.
The problem, at least in our case and maybe in yours as well is the pressure I was putting on her to give me the amount of sex I wanted. But the more I pushed, the more she retracted. After a while she felt paranoid about every move I made, even when it was not intimate...

Anonymous said...

So... what did you do to fix it? I'm having the same problem.