18 April 2007

I am in a sexless relationship. We have had sex once in the last 4 months - that one time lasted about a minute - can you blame me? It had been more than two months since my dick had felt pleasure such as that, and it got a little over-excited. Every day that I live in this relationship where everything is normal except our sex depresses me further. In the past few weeks, I haven't wanted to post to this blog because anytime I think about the subject matter I get angry and depressed - but I NEED to write, even if no one is reading, because this is my only way of venting the frustrations I feel in this situation. I feel like I am going to cry, my relationship is broken, but she pretends like nothing is wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would think that as a non-married couple, there would be less pressure. Things got worse after we were married, not before.