22 April 2007

I feel as though our sexual relationship stalled out just as it was getting started, and just as we started to *really* connect with each other non-sexually and sexually. Since that time I've just become increasingly depressed and distressed in this relationship - I don't know what to do, I feel like screaming. She doesn't know my anguish - yet she doesn't pay enough attention to me or my mood to pick up on my unhappiness. I want her. I need her. I want and need to be with her physically - there are so many things I dream about every day - kinky, non-kinky, anything and everything sexual, all things I don't get to do. I feel like dying.

1 comment:

hot husband and hot wife said...

You really need to talk to her about this. If she doesn't want to talk about it, maybe its time to move on? If you're not happy, and want to die, that is not a healthy or good thing and you need to work to change it.